Photo All-in-One Inkjet Printers
Canon PIXMA MG6660 Driver Download - Canon PIXMA MG6660 is an advanced and stylish all-in-One Inkjet Printer. Canon PIXMA MG6660 has seamless connectivity to suit your lifestyle, too the ability to print on the go without sacrificing quality. PIXMA MG6660 offers impressive features like Wi-Fi and cloud printing capability, a Mobile Tablet, google Cloud Print, optional XL ink tanks, print, email Cloud Print Apps, tap the NFC and print technology and Apple's AirPrint, MG6660 also gives you incredible quality and with all the convenience of already combined in one stylish all-in-One printer.
|Canon PIXMA MG6660|
- Functions: Wireless Print, Scan, Copy, Cloud Link
- Printing Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Scanning resolution: Up to 1200 x 2400 optical dpi
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 5 individual ink tanks, PGI-450PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-451BK (Black), CLI-451C (Cyan), CLI-451M (Magenta), CLI-451Y (Yellow)
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks, PGI-450PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI-451BK XL (Black), CLI-451C XL (Cyan), CLI-451M XL (Magenta), CLI-451Y XL (Yellow)
Canon PIXMA MG6660 Compatibility
Windows 10 , Windows 10 (x64) , Windows 8.1 , Windows 8.1 (x64) , Windows 8 , Windows 8 (x64) , Windows 7 , Windows 7 (x64) , Windows Vista , Windows Vista (x64) , Windows XP , Mac OS X v10.10 ,Mac OS X v10.9 , Mac OS X v10.8 , Mac OS X v10.7 , Mac OS X v10.6 , Linux
|PIXMA MG6660 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|PIXMA MG6660 MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|PIXMA MG6660 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||Download|
|PIXMA MG6660 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)||Download|
|PIXMA MG6660 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)||Download|
|PIXMA MG6660 ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.6.1 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.1.6 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)||Download|
Guide for Canon PIXMA MG6660 Printer Driver Setup
Actions for the Installations:
- Initially, you have to make certain that your computer, as well as likewise the Canon printer, is not linked yet.
- When the process of the downloading is finished, your chauffeur data prepares to be set up, and also you should Open up Folder and also click the downloaded documents. Generally, the documents will be in the format of exe.
- You could additionally approve for the place to save the documents in the default location. You should click "Following" and wait for the procedure of installer remove for the documents for the setup is finished.
- Keep in mind: If you are unconditionally shut the Download and install Total screen, you do not need to be worried. You can locate it in the folder where you save the data for the format exe and you should click it.
- Then, you should choose the language from the language listing as well as select "ALRIGHT."
- Ultimately, you only require adhering to the instructions for the installment display instructions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you desire to uninstall the motorist for this printer, you have to open the "Gadget and Printers" by clicking it from Begin switch, and you have to select "Instruments and Printers."
- After that, best hitting is needed for the printer that you are going to eliminate. Then, click Remove tool as well as choose Yes.
- When you could not get rid of the printer, you can aim to best click once again and also choose "Run as Administrator" then "Get rid of Device." Ultimately, click Yes.