Canon PIXMA TS5000
All-In-One home color Wi-Fi printer
|Canon PIXMA TS5000|
Canon PIXMA TS5000 Driver Download Top notch color printing from the comfort of your very own home, with check and copy features, Wi-Fi, cloud connectivity and a user-friendly 7.5 cm (3") LCD present-- all included within a portable, space-saving body.
The picture printer you have actually been looking forPrint gorgeous photos as well as the crisp message-- over USB wire, Wi-Fi or directly from your SD cards. Canon's exceptional inkjet print modern technology and 5 solitary inks bring convenience, price savings and also great-looking prints.
Print wirelessly Integrated Wi-Fi methods you could publish from your mobile phone, tablet or computer using assistance for Mopria ™ for Android, Apple AirPrint ™, Google Cloud Print ™, Windows 10 Mobile ™ as well as the Canon PRINT application. Print your photos directly from Wi-Fi-enabled video cameras, or using the built-in SD card port.
Flawlessly proportioned Experience a clean, space-saving form element 40% smaller sized compared to previous comparable designs. Brilliant different appearances, rounded corners as well as tapering contours make the printer's already-small frame appear even smaller. An excellent printer inside as well as out-- as well as a sophisticated addition to any work desk or office.
Canon PIXMA TS5000 Specifications
- Use and share wirelessly
- Canon PRINT app
- Optional high yield inks
- Print from and scan to the cloud*
- Print from SD memory cards
- Large, clear display
- Print 13x13 cm (5”x5”) square photos
- Only change the ink that runs out
- 10x15 cm (4”x6”) photos in just 39 seconds
Canon PIXMA TS5000 Driver CompatibilityWindows 10, Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP2, Note: For Windows, macOSNET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required, Mac OS X v10.8.5 – OS X v10.11.
|PIXMA TS5000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/8.1/8/7Vista) 32-bit & 64-bit 1.0||Download|
|PIXMA TS5000 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05a (Windows 10/8.1/8/7Vista) 32-bit & 64-bit||Download|
|PIXMA TS5000 series Full Driver & Software Package v1.MacOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10 )||Download|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 ( macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10 )||Download|
|PIXMA TS5000 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 ( macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10 )||Download|
|PIXMA TS5000 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows 10/8.1/8/7Vista) 32-bit & 64-bit||Download|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.3.0 (Windows 10/8.1/8/7Vista) 32-bit & 64-bit||Download|
Guide for Canon PIXMA TS5000 Driver Printer Driver Setup
Steps for the Installations:
- Initially, you have to make certain that your computer, as well as likewise the Canon printer, is not linked yet.
- When the process of the downloading is finished, your chauffeur data prepares to be set up, and also you should Open up Folder and also click the downloaded documents. Generally, the documents will be in the format of exe.
- You could additionally approve for the place to save the documents in the default location. You should click "Following" and wait for the procedure of installer remove for the documents for the setup is finished.
- Keep in mind: If you are unconditionally shut the Download and install Total screen, you do not need to be worried. You can locate it in the folder where you save the data for the format exe and you should click it.
- Then, you should choose the language from the language listing as well as select "ALRIGHT."
- Ultimately, you only require adhering to the instructions for the installment display instructions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you desire to uninstall the motorist for this printer, you have to open the "Gadget and Printers" by clicking it from Begin switch, and you have to select "Instruments and Printers."
- After that, best hitting is needed for the printer that you are going to eliminate. Then, click Remove tool as well as choose Yes.
- When you could not get rid of the printer, you can aim to best click once again and also choose "Run as Administrator" then "Get rid of Device." Ultimately, click Yes.