Support Inkjet Printer
|Canon PIXMA MX340|
Canon PIXMA MX340 Driver Download - The PIXMA MX340 Wireless Residence Office All-In-One delivers the convenience you require to experience boosted productivity in your house or little office. Its built-in Wireless connection permits you to publish or check wirelessly1 from anywhere in the home. The built-in fully integrated 30-sheet Vehicle Paper Feeder delivers fast copying or scanning of your originals so you could make various other points while your printer goes to work. Plus, numerous protection features like password safeguarded PDF's allow you feel safe regarding producing as well as distributing your most private documents.
Super G3 High-speed Fax2 ensures positive interaction and many thanks to Twin Color Range Processing Technology, your copies will maintain the integrity of the original. This functional Wireless Office All-In-One likewise publishes photo laboratory top quality pictures. Speaking of images, maximize Canon's fantastic Wi-Fi printing innovation and post your images wirelessly from compatible Apple iPhone 3G, 3GS and also iPod touch devices3. Delight in new computer-less printing capabilities using PictBridge4 and also optional Bluetooth5 while you set your amounts on a Complete Dot Matrix LCD. Easy-WebPrint EX6 enables you to publish what you want off the web when you desire. So browse the web, produce your formats, integrate text as well as images and publish out pages however you like. Whether you're running your company on a COMPUTER or Mac, the PIXMA MX340 meets all of your printing demands and also can fit virtually anywhere!.
Canon PIXMA MX340 Printer Features
Auto Document Feeder, Auto Document Fix, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing12 Document Printing, Photo Printing, Template Print.
Canon PIXMA MX320 Driver Compatibility
Canon PIXMA MX340 Driver OS Compatibility Windows 7®, Windows Vista®, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS® X v10.4 - v10.6.x
|PIXMA MX340 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||Download|
|PIXMA MX340 series MP Driver Ver.1.06 (Windows)||Download|
|PIXMA MX340 series Scanner Driver Ver. 16.1.1a (OS X)||Download|
|PIXMA MX340 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X)||Download|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)||Download|
|PIXMA MX340 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)||Download|
|MP Navigator EX Ver. 3.15 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||Download|
|Solution Menu Ver. 1.4.3 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||Download|
Guide for Canon PIXMA MX340 Printer Driver Setup
Steps for the Installations:
- Initially, you have to make certain that your computer, as well as likewise the Canon printer, is not linked yet.
- When the process of the downloading is finished, your chauffeur data prepares to be set up, and also you should Open up Folder and also click the downloaded documents. Generally, the documents will be in the format of exe.
- You could additionally approve for the place to save the documents in the default location. You should click "Following" and wait for the procedure of installer remove for the documents for the setup is finished.
- Keep in mind: If you are unconditionally shut the Download and install Total screen, you do not need to be worried. You can locate it in the folder where you save the data for the format exe and you should click it.
- Then, you should choose the language from the language listing as well as select "ALRIGHT."
- Ultimately, you only require adhering to the instructions for the installment display instructions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you desire to uninstall the motorist for this printer, you have to open the "Gadget and Printers" by clicking it from Begin switch, and you have to select "Instruments and Printers."
- After that, best hitting is needed for the printer that you are going to eliminate. Then, click Remove tool as well as choose Yes.
- When you could not get rid of the printer, you can aim to best click once again and also choose "Run as Administrator" then "Get rid of Device." Ultimately, click Yes.