All-In-One home color Wi-Fi printer
|Canon PIXMA TS5020|
Canon PIXMA TS5020 Driver Download - For everyday printing with gorgeous results, the Canon PIXMA TS5020 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer could handle it all-- everything from comprehensive images to crafting projects to crossword problems to coloring pages. Publish quality is rather merely remarkable, as the PIXMA TS5020 printer utilizes a five-ink system which even publishes attractive indeterminate images. Plus, its intuitive customer interface offers you fuss-free procedure and also its fast print times make fast work out of any type of task. Connecting your tools is likewise a wind using your option of Wi-Fi, AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, USB, SD Card, as well as straight from the Cloud. The Canon PIXMA TS5020 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer. When you require a basic, daily printer, this one is a beautiful choice.
- Stunning Print high quality. Inspire your imagination and also Publish gorgeous photos and also files with the 5 individual ink system with integrated SD memory card visitor
- Boosted connection. Enjoy the simpleness of linking your smart device, tablet computer and also all your favored devices effortlessly.
- Elegant & portable. The PIXMA TS5020 Wireless printer is the all-in-one that fits flawlessly throughout the home, is simple to make use of, and also provides superior high quality results every single time.
- Call our US- Based Service and Assistance Facility at 1-800-OK-CANON for expedited repairs and skilled technological support.
Canon PIXMA TS5020 Driver CompatibilityWindows 10, Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP2, Note: For Windows, macOSNET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required, Mac OS X v10.8.5 – OS X v10.11.
|PIXMA TS5020 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/8.1/8/7Vista) 32-bit & 64-bit 1.0||Download|
|PIXMA TS5020 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05a (Windows 10/8.1/8/7Vista) 32-bit & 64-bit||Download|
|PIXMA TS5020 series Full Driver & Software Package v1.MacOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10 )||Download|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 ( macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10 )||Download|
|PIXMA TS5020 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 ( macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10 )||Download|
|PIXMA TS5020 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows 10/8.1/8/7Vista) 32-bit & 64-bit||Download|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.3.0 (Windows 10/8.1/8/7Vista) 32-bit & 64-bit||Download|
Guide for Canon PIXMA TS5020 Driver Printer Driver Setup
Steps for the Installations:
- Initially, you have to make certain that your computer, as well as likewise the Canon printer, is not linked yet.
- When the process of the downloading is finished, your chauffeur data prepares to be set up, and also you should Open up Folder and also click the downloaded documents. Generally, the documents will be in the format of exe.
- You could additionally approve for the place to save the documents in the default location. You should click "Following" and wait for the procedure of installer remove for the documents for the setup is finished.
- Keep in mind: If you are unconditionally shut the Download and install Total screen, you do not need to be worried. You can locate it in the folder where you save the data for the format exe and you should click it.
- Then, you should choose the language from the language listing as well as select "ALRIGHT."
- Ultimately, you only require adhering to the instructions for the installment display instructions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you desire to uninstall the motorist for this printer, you have to open the "Gadget and Printers" by clicking it from Begin switch, and you have to select "Instruments and Printers."
- After that, best hitting is needed for the printer that you are going to eliminate. Then, click Remove tool as well as choose Yes.
- When you could not get rid of the printer, you can aim to best click once again and also choose "Run as Administrator" then "Get rid of Device." Ultimately, click Yes.