All-In-One home color Wi-Fi printer
|Canon PIXMA TS6000|
Canon PIXMA TS6000 Driver Download - Canon PIXMA TS6000 series Inkjet all-in-one printer, small, friendly Workdesk printer, scanner or photo copier with multiple alternatives for connection. The photo rapidly, with excellent quality as well as the printing of records, plus instinctive to 7.5 cm ("3") LCD touchscreen. Easy scan print and copy, all from one portable paper this printer and also a photo of your pet. PIXMA TS6000 generate to beautiful images as well as message documents-USB cable or Wi-Fi network. Canon inkjet print and also ink modern technology either solitary 5 brings an ease, cost savings, and great-looking prints.
PIXMA TS6000 Series Printer with support and also is really easy to print from smart devices, tablet computers, or, have assistance for Mopria for Android, Apple's AirPrint, Google Cloud Publish, Windows 10 Mobile or Canon print app for iphone or Android, plus some Wi-Fi alternatives.
Canon PIXMA TS6000 Specification
Print Resolution : Up to "4800x1200" dpi, / Scanner Type for this printer (CIS Flatbed photo and document scanner) / Scan Max. Resolutions: (Optical) up to "1200x2400" dpi / Photo Print Speed (Borderless 10x15cm : Approx. "39" sec) / Ink Compatibility: Standard Cartridges: (Pigment Black) PGI-470PGBK, (Black) CLI-471BK, (Cyan) CLI-471C, (Magenta) CLI-471M, (Yellow) CLI-471Y / Mobile System Support (Android, iOS, Windows RT, Windows 10 Mobile).
Canon PIXMA TS6000 Driver Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12).
|TS6000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||Download|
|TS6000 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||Download|
|TS6000 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||Download|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.3.0 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||Download|
|TS6000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)||Download|
|TS6000 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)||Download|
|TS6000 series ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 (Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)||Download|
|TS6000 series IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.3.4 (Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)||Download|
Guide for Canon PIXMA TS6000 Printer Driver Setup
Steps for the Installations:
- Initially, you have to make certain that your computer, as well as likewise the Canon printer, is not linked yet.
- When the process of the downloading is finished, your chauffeur data prepares to be set up, and also you should Open up Folder and also click the downloaded documents. Generally, the documents will be in the format of exe.
- You could additionally approve for the place to save the documents in the default location. You should click "Following" and wait for the procedure of installer remove for the documents for the setup is finished.
- Keep in mind: If you are unconditionally shut the Download and install Total screen, you do not need to be worried. You can locate it in the folder where you save the data for the format exe and you should click it.
- Then, you should choose the language from the language listing as well as select "ALRIGHT."
- Ultimately, you only require adhering to the instructions for the installment display instructions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you desire to uninstall the motorist for this printer, you have to open the "Gadget and Printers" by clicking it from Begin switch, and you have to select "Instruments and Printers."
- After that, best hitting is needed for the printer that you are going to eliminate. Then, click Remove tool as well as choose Yes.
- When you could not get rid of the printer, you can aim to best click once again and also choose "Run as Administrator" then "Get rid of Device." Ultimately, click Yes.