Support Inkjet Printer
|Canon PIXMA iP1700|
Canon PIXMA iP1700 Driver Download - The Canon PIXMA iP1700 Photo Inkjet Printer is an extremely user-friendly, efficient printer designed to meet all your printing needs in one compact, stylish unit. Need a hardcopy of directions to a friend's house? How about printing out photos taken over the weekend? Whatever your needs, the single function iP1700 gives you more choices, extra features and a better value. In addition, this printer features a unique cutting edge design that is very much in line with today's tastes and styles. No other entry level printer performs as quickly and efficiently while looking so good on your desktop.
Print Photos and More
The iP1700 makes it easy to print digital photos at home using the included Easy-PhotoPrint software. Or you can take advantage of the four color options and enjoy laser sharp text for documents and colorful web pages. For added convenience, the pigment black ink will even resist smudging when highlighted. You'll be amazed at the superb output that this compact photo printer delivers. Thanks to its patented print head technology, you can produce beautiful, long-lasting photos with borderless edges, from credit-card size up to 8.5 x 11 inches. Your documents will feature crisp text, making them eye-catching and easy to read. You can also print all the information you need from a website with just one click. If you're looking for a straightforward, uncompromising printer that's simple to use and looks great on your desk, the iP1700 is a smart investment.
Print Resolution and Speed
Designed to deliver professional results quickly and efficiently, the iP1700 produces a maximum 4800 by 1200 color dots per inch (dpi) resolution for borderless printing in a variety of sizes including wallet, 4 x 6 inches, 5 x 7 inches, 8 x 10 inches, and 8.5 x 11 inches. The iP1700 also delivers print resolution of up to 600 by 600 dpi for black-and-white documents and 4800 by 1200 dpi for color printing. It prints 4 x 6 borderless photos as fast as 55 seconds, black-and-white documents up to 22 pages per minute (ppm), and color documents up to 17 ppm.
ChromaLife100 For Image Permanence
The iP1700 uses Canon's ChromaLife100 system, including FINE print head technology, for eye-popping, high-quality photo printing. When you use select genuine Canon photo papers and inks, prints can resist fading for up to 100 years when stored in an archival quality photo album. The 100-year-lifespan rivals that of many traditional film based photos, long considered by consumers to be the benchmark for image permanence. Prints produced on Canon Photo Paper Pro with ChromaLife100 inks also have an up to 10-year gas fastness when exposed to open air. In addition, ChromaLife100 prints, when created using Canon Photo Paper Pro or Photo Paper Plus Glossy, have up to 30-year light fastness when displayed under glass.
Launched globally by Canon in 1999, the Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) advanced print head technology is one of the keys to the impressive speed and high photo quality of the iP1700. FINE technology uses a ground-breaking high-performance, multi-nozzle print engine that ejects consistent and microscopic ink droplets. You can also take advantage of Canon's software packages to help edit and customize your prints. Easy Photo Print 3.5 software makes it simple to enhance and print amazing digital photos through your computer while Easy Web Print software gives Windows users the tools to properly print Web pages in full color without trimming off the right hand margin. The results are high-resolution photos and documents with sharp detail and clarity in less time.
Canon PIXMA iP1700 Driver Compatibility
OS Compatibility Windows®7, Windows® XP/2000/Me/98 and Mac OS® X v.10.2.8 to 10.4.x
|PIXMA iP1700 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)||Download|
|PIXMA iP1700 Printer Driver for OSX Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||Download|
|PIXMA iP1700 Printer Driver Windows 2000/XP (32-bit)||Download|
|PIXMA iP1700 Printer Driver Windows Vista (64-bit)||Download|
|PIXMA iP1700 Printer Driver Windows Vista(32-bit)||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module||Download|
Guide for Canon PIXMA iP1700 Printer Driver Setup
Steps for the Installations:
- Initially, you have to make certain that your computer, as well as likewise the Canon printer, is not linked yet.
- When the process of the downloading is finished, your chauffeur data prepares to be set up, and also you should Open up Folder and also click the downloaded documents. Generally, the documents will be in the format of exe.
- You could additionally approve for the place to save the documents in the default location. You should click "Following" and wait for the procedure of installer remove for the documents for the setup is finished.
- Keep in mind: If you are unconditionally shut the Download and install Total screen, you do not need to be worried. You can locate it in the folder where you save the data for the format exe and you should click it.
- Then, you should choose the language from the language listing as well as select "ALRIGHT."
- Ultimately, you only require adhering to the instructions for the installment display instructions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you desire to uninstall the motorist for this printer, you have to open the "Gadget and Printers" by clicking it from Begin switch, and you have to select "Instruments and Printers."
- After that, best hitting is needed for the printer that you are going to eliminate. Then, click Remove tool as well as choose Yes.
- When you could not get rid of the printer, you can aim to best click once again and also choose "Run as Administrator" then "Get rid of Device." Ultimately, click Yes.