|Canon PIXMA MP500|
Canon PIXMA MP500 Driver Download - The Canon Pixma MP500 is low, vast, and also smooth, like an Italian sports car. It determines 18 by 17 by 8 inches (WDH) as well as considers 21 pounds. This multifunction is made of silver faux-aluminum plastic with a glossy black plastic top. On the control panel, you'll locate buttons for duplicating and scanning along with a tilting LCD display that presents food selections and also the materials of flash memory card, as well as 5 food selection navigation switches. Photo-specific switches allow you to modify and publish pictures and contact sheets without a PC. We such as the dual-LED symbol next to the feed switch, which helps you toggle between the paper trays. Increase the scanner cover to see the MP500's five ink storage tanks, which beam red when full, flash slowly when short on color, and blink when empty.
The Canon Pixma MP500's integrated memory card ports approve most usual cam storage cards, yet you'll need an adapter to make use of xD-Picture, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Duo Pro, and also MiniSD cards. The Canon Pixma MP500 is straightforward to set up as well as to install, as the clearly identified chauffeurs as well as software lots instantly. Bundled applications include MP Navigator, Easy-Photo Publish, Easy-Web Publish, ScanSoft OmniPage SE, as well as ArcSoft Image Workshop. OmniPage turns paper documents right into digital documents, and ArcSoft Image Workshop supplies a versatile menu of photo-editing tools.
The MP500 attaches to PCs or Macs with a USB 2.0 card that you'll need to buy yourself. For wireless printing, Canon markets its BU-20 Bluetooth adapter for $80. If you have a mobile phone with an IrDA port and assistance for IrMC variation 1.1, you could print little JPEG data on the MP500 wirelessly from your phone.
Canon PIXMA MP500 Compatibility
Canon PIXMA MP500 Driver OS Compatibility Windows®7, Windows XP/Me/2000/98 / Mac OS X version 10.2.4 to 10.4.x
|PIXMA MP500 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)||Download|
|PIXMA MP500 MP Drivers Windows 7 (64-bit)||Download|
|PIXMA MP500 MP Drivers Windows 7 (32-bit)||Download|
|PIXMA MP500 Printer Driver for OSX 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||Download|
|PIXMA MP500 MP Drivers Windows XP (64-bit)||Download|
|PIXMA MP500 MP Drivers Windows 2000/XP (32-bit)||Download|
|PIXMA MP500 Scanner Driver Ver. 12.13.3 (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module||Download|
|PIXMA MP500 ScanGear CS for OS||Download|
Guide for Canon PIXMA MP500 Printer Driver Setup
Steps for the Installations:
- Initially, you have to make certain that your computer, as well as likewise the Canon printer, is not linked yet.
- When the process of the downloading is finished, your chauffeur data prepares to be set up, and also you should Open up Folder and also click the downloaded documents. Generally, the documents will be in the format of exe.
- You could additionally approve for the place to save the documents in the default location. You should click "Following" and wait for the procedure of installer remove the materials for the setup is finished.
- Keep in mind: If you are unconditionally shut the Download and install Total screen, you do not need to be worried. You can locate it in the folder where you save the data for the format exe and you should click it.
- Then, you should choose the language from the language listing as well as select "ALRIGHT."
- Ultimately, you only require adhering to the instructions for the I installment display instructions.
Steps for the Uninstallation:
- When you desire to uninstall the motorist for this printer, you have to open the "Gadget and Printers" by clicking it from Begin switch, and you have to select "Instruments and Printers."
- After that, best hitting is needed for the printer that you are going to eliminate. Then, click Remove tool as well as choose Yes.
- When you could not get rid of the printer, you can aim to best click once again and also choose "Run as Administrator" then "Get rid of Device." Ultimately, click Yes.