Compact Photo Printer
|Canon SELPHY CP600|
Canon SELPHY CP600 Driver Download - Canon makes picture sharing a go anywhere, print anytime breeze, thanks to the new Compact Photo Printer SELPHY CP600. Happily, punctual picture sharing is no longer limited to low-resolution e-mail images and, for those craving real pictures", the Compact Photo Printer SELPHY CP600 makes trips to the one-hour photo store no longer necessary (along with those Internet ordered but snail-mail delivered prints from online websites). Compact, lightweight, completely portable and powered by AC or a supplied rechargeable battery, the Compact Photo Printer SELPHY CP600 connects directly to any Canon or PictBridge- compliant digital cameras and delivers brilliant borderless postcard-size prints in as little as 63 seconds. The CP600 is also compatible with wireless printing from IrDA-equipped camera phones that use the IrOBEX vNote protocol for image transfer. This printer features high resolution, 300 x 300 dpi output, increased printing speed thanks to a new high-speed print engine, enhanced image processing with Canon's DIGIC II technology and even supports four print sizes (including 4 x 8 greeting cards size prints) and a flock of more flexible photo formats including postcards, greeting cards, passport photos, photo album pages and personal photo stickers.
The ultra-light, portable Canon Compact Photo Printer Selphy CP600 gives you the freedom to print anywhere using AC power or the included rechargeable battery. In addition, you can print wirelessly from IrDA enabled camera phones. It's fast--the CP600 produces long-lasting, high-quality Postcard size (4-by-6-inch) color prints in as little as 63 seconds. You can also print a variety of other sizes including wide size (4-by-8-inch), credit card size, and mini label.
300 dpi with Protective Coating for Vibrant, Lasting Prints High-quality 4-by-6-inch photographs in just 63 seconds, The Canon CP600 produces brilliantly colored, long lasting prints that rival the appearance and durability of images created by a professional photo lab. And it takes just 106 seconds to create wide size (4-by-8-inch) prints. Postcard size (4-by-6-inch) images print in just 63 seconds, and credit card size pictures require only 40 seconds to print. (All reported speeds are maximum. Actual speeds will vary.) Using 300-dpi dye-sublimation technology with 256 levels of color, this compact photo printer renders skin tones, shadings, and fine details with true-to-life accuracy. A transparent water- and fade-resistant coating offers added protection against the damaging effects of sunlight and humidity.
Automatic Dynamic Range Correction The CP600 features an Automatic Dynamic Range Correction function that optimizes the print image information sent from your PictBridge compliant camera. The benefit? You get brighter, sharper, better-looking prints. To activate this function, simply turn on "Image Optimize" before printing.
Print directly from any PictBridge digital camera Connect the Canon digital camera or PictBridge supported digital camera to the CP600 using the standard USB cable included with your digital camera. Now you're ready to print. There's no need to use your computer. Simply playback a picture on your camera's LCD. Then, press the lighted Print/Share button (only available on select Canon PowerShot models). For cameras without a Print/Share button, simply press "Print" in the function menu.
Print water and fade-resistant, high-quality prints in a variety of sizes: wide size (4-by-8-inch), postcard (4-by-6-inch), credit card size, labels, and mini labels. There are three colored lights on top of the CP600 that conveniently indicate printing status. The Selphy CP600 supports the PictBridge printing standard so any PictBridge compliant digital camera can connect to these printers. Plus, you can enjoy the benefits of automatic DPOF printing as well as the index, partial image, multiple copies and exact size printing.
|Canon SELPHY CP600 Printer Driver for Windows Vista 64bit||Download|
|Canon SELPHY CP600 Printer Driver for Windows 2000 (32-bit)/Windows XP (32-bit)||Download|
Guide for Canon SELPHY CP600 Printer Driver Setup
Steps for the Installations:
- Initially, you have to make certain that your computer, as well as likewise the Canon printer, is not linked yet.
- When the process of the downloading is finished, your chauffeur data prepares to be set up, and also you should Open up Folder and also click the downloaded documents. Generally, the documents will be in the format of exe.
- You could additionally approve for the place to save the documents in the default location. You should click "Following" and wait for the procedure of installer remove the materials for the setup is finished.
- Keep in mind: If you are unconditionally shut the Download and install Total screen, you do not need to be worried. You can locate it in the folder where you save the data for the format exe and you should click it.
- Then, you should choose the language from the language listing as well as select "ALRIGHT."
- Ultimately, you only require adhering to the instructions for the I installment display instructions.
Steps for the Uninstallation:
- When you desire to uninstall the motorist for this printer, you have to open the "Gadget and Printers" by clicking it from Begin switch, and you have to select "Instruments and Printers."
- After that, best hitting is needed for the printer that you are going to eliminate. Then, click Remove tool as well as choose Yes.
- When you could not get rid of the printer, you can aim to best click once again and also choose "Run as Administrator" then "Get rid of Device." Ultimately, click Yes.