Support Inkjet Printer
|Canon PIXMA iP4000|
Canon PIXMA iP4000 Driver Download - The Canon PIXMA ip4000 is designed with over 1,800 nozzles that produce tiny 2-picoliter droplets, resulting in finely detailed images that are worthy to save in your family album. Pigment-based inks insure colors will stay true, and the prints are resistant to water, fading, and smudges.
With resolutions up to 600 x 600 dpi black and 4,800 x 1,200 dpi color, your office documents or school reports will look as beautiful as your photos. Built-in two-sided printing reduces your paper costs and allows you truly professional design options. Top speeds of 25 ppm black and 17 ppm color (draft mode) will have your pages in hand in just a few seconds; a borderless 4-by-6-inch photo can take as little as 36 seconds--as fast as those old instant cameras, but with better quality. (All reported speeds are maximums. Actual speeds will vary.) Thanks to the PictBridge-compatible direct print port, you can connect your digital camera and churn out photos while bypassing your computer system.
The ip4000 is compatible with Mac and Windows operating systems, and requires either a USB or parallel cable to get it up and running (cables not included). Canon provides a one-year warranty covering parts and service.
PIXMA iP4000 photo printer, iP4000 print head, BCI-3eBk black ink tank, BCI-6Bk black ink tank, BCI-6C cyan ink tank, BCI-6M magenta ink tank, BCI-6Y yellow ink tank, Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy 4x6 sample pack, power cord, documentation kit, setup software and user's guide on CD-ROM; printer cable not included.
Canon PIXMA iP4000 Compatibility
Canon PIXMA iP4000 OS Compatibility Windows®7, Windows Vista™, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS® X v.10.3.9 to 10.5.x
|PIXMA iP4000 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)||Download|
|PIXMA iP4000 Printer Driver Windows XP (64-bit)||Download|
|PIXMA iP4000 Printer Driver Windows 2000/XP (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module||Download|
|PIXMA iP4000 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)||Download|
|PIXMA iP4000 My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)||Download|
|PIXMA iP4000 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows XP x64)||Download|
|PIXMA iP4000 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver. 4.1.6 (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||Download|
|PIXMA iP4000 My Printer Ver. 2.9.5 (Windows 2000)||Download|
|PIXMA iP4000 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver. 3.2.0 (Windows 2000)||Download|
|PIXMA iP4000 Easy-LayoutPrint||Download|
Guide for Canon PIXMA iP4000 Printer Driver Setup
Steps for the Installations:
- Initially, you have to make certain that your computer, as well as likewise the Canon printer, is not linked yet.
- When the process of the downloading is finished, your chauffeur data prepares to be set up, and also you should Open up Folder and also click the downloaded documents. Generally, the documents will be in the format of exe.
- You could additionally approve for the place to save the documents in the default location. You should click "Following" and wait for the procedure of installer remove the documents for the setup is finished.
- Keep in mind: If you are unconditionally shut the Download and install Total screen, you do not need to be worried. You can locate it in the folder where you save the data for the format exe and you should click it.
- Then, you should choose the language from the language listing as well as select "ALRIGHT."
- Ultimately, you only require adhering to the instructions for the installment display instructions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you desire to uninstall the motorist for this printer, you have to open the "Gadget and Printers" by clicking it from Begin switch, and you have to select "Instruments and Printers."
- After that, best hitting is needed for the printer that you are going to eliminate. Then, click Remove tool as well as choose Yes.
- When you could not get rid of the printer, you can aim to best click once again and also choose "Run as Administrator" then "Get rid of Device." Ultimately, click Yes.