Support Inkjet Printer
|Canon PIXMA iP4000R
Canon PIXMA iP4000R Driver Download - The Canon PIXMA iP4000 is the $150 big brother to Canon's iP3000. Unlike other printers in the PIXMA line, it's plainly a picture printer: Its five inks consist of both a pigment-based and dye-based black, with the dye-based version intended mostly at boosting photo outcome. But as with various other PIXMA printers, and also the iP3000 particularly, it supplies an excellent combination of rate as well as output top quality for standard business applications too.
Gauging 6.8 by 16.5 by 11.3 inches (HWD) as well as weighing in at 14.9 extra pounds, the iP4000 is currently the largest of the PIXMA printers. It provides both a USB 1.1 and parallel port for link to your computer system, in addition to a second USB port in front for printing from a PictBridge electronic camera. Similar to the iP3000, it can duplex and has 2 150-sheet input trays.
The iP4000's speed goes over then some. On our image collection, it averaged 1 min 5 seconds for 4-by-6 photos, and also 2:36 for 8-by-10s-- essentially the like Canon's iP3000. Amongst ink jets examined to this day, just the $500 Canon i9900 has actually scored much faster on our photo collection (at 30 secs for 4-by-6 pictures, and also 1:05 for 8-by-10s). The iP4000 also linked the iP3000 for business applications suite, at 15:48. As a point of comparison, the Brother MFC-3420c AIO qualified as rapid for conventional ink jets at 20:24.
Result high quality is better total compared to for most ink jets. The image ranking is virtually excellent, kept back only by a mild color in our monochrome test picture and in one color image. Text and also graphics are both a bit far better than excellent. More than half of the test typefaces are easily understandable at 4 factors, although one elegant typeface is conveniently understandable only at 12 factors and larger. Graphics show just a hint of posterization as well as moderate banding in default mode. This level of output incorporated with the phenomenal speed can quickly make the iP4000 your image printer of selection.
Canon PIXMA iP4000R Compatibility
Canon PIXMA iP4000R OS Compatibility Windows®7, Windows Vista™, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS® X v.10.3.9 to 10.5.x
|PIXMA iP4000R CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)
|PIXMA iP4000R Printer Drivers for Network (Snow Leopard)
|PIXMA iP4000R Printer Driver for OSX 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5
|PIXMA iP4000R Printer Driver Windows XP (64-bit)
|PIXMA iP4000R Printer Driver Windows 2000/XP (32-bit)
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module
Guide for Canon PIXMA iP4000R Printer Driver Setup
Steps for the Installations:
- Initially, you have to make certain that your computer, as well as likewise the Canon printer, is not linked yet.
- When the process of the downloading is finished, your chauffeur data prepares to be set up, and also you should Open up Folder and also click the downloaded documents. Generally, the documents will be in the format of exe.
- You could additionally approve for the place to save the documents in the default location. You should click "Following" and wait for the procedure of installer remove the documents for the setup is finished.
- Keep in mind: If you are unconditionally shut the Download and install Total screen, you do not need to be worried. You can locate it in the folder where you save the data for the format exe and you should click it.
- Then, you should choose the language from the language listing as well as select "ALRIGHT."
- Ultimately, you only require adhering to the instructions for the installment display instructions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you desire to uninstall the motorist for this printer, you have to open the "Gadget and Printers" by clicking it from Begin switch, and you have to select "Instruments and Printers."
- After that, best hitting is needed for the printer that you are going to eliminate. Then, click Remove tool as well as choose Yes.
- When you could not get rid of the printer, you can aim to best click once again and also choose "Run as Administrator" then "Get rid of Device." Ultimately, click Yes.